All sponsors will receive prominent listing in the program and special recognition at the event. Each sponsor level will also receive the following:
Full-page program ad (3.5"w x 8"h)
Half-page program ad (3.5"w x 4"h)
Quarter-page program ad (3.5"w x 2"h)
- 3' x 6' skirted table and two chairs. Booth locations will be assigned.
- Registration & lunch for two attendees. Does not include CE credit fees. Additional attendees (after the first two) MUST complete an individual registration form and pay all appropriate fees for the event.
- 25-word company description in program book.
- Internet access in the Exhibitor Room.
- Electric service is provided by the hotel at a cost of $30.
- Continuing Education credits are an additional cost of $25 per person.
- Set-up is 6:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m. day of event. No pre-event set-up allowed.
- If you would like to ship your exhibitor display to the Radisson, please call the hotel at 717-763-7117 to make arrangements.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to donate a door prize to be awarded during the reception.
- Purchase a program advertisement for added impact. See costs below.
|Full-Page (3.5”w X 8”h)||$150|
|Half-Page (3.5”w X 4”h)||$100|
|Quarter-Page (3.5” w X 2”h)||$50|
All advertisers will receive an alphabetical listing in the program book’s Index of the Advertisers.
View The 2015 Program Book.
- High-resolution PDF file is preferred for best print quality.
- Black and white only.
- Artwork will be resized as needed by the printer to best fit the dimensions of the space. Page layout will be determined by the printer.
Register to attend I-Day sessions. Register on or before April 8, and the cost is only $75. Cost is $90 after April 8. Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch and reception. You can earn continuing education credits for the day for a $25 filing fee.
If you need a W-9 form for your company, click here.
Even if you can’t attend, we accept donations to our scholarship fund year round. As a non-profit, charitable organization, your direct contribution to the scholarship fund is tax deductible.
As a volunteer organization, we depend upon fellow professionals to make each year a success. New volunteers are always needed and welcomed. If you are interested in participating, please Contact Us.
We’re always looking for expert speakers in the insurance industry. Have a current topic you’d like to present to insurance professionals? Please Contact Us.